Freehold Tourism Business, Going Concern.
Current owners for the last 15 years, only two owners in the last 28 years. This well marketed great nature-based business is nestled between two World Heritage Listed sites, Australia's Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage Listed Greater Daintree Rainforest. The business holds substainial bookings for the 2016 season as well as bookings until August 2017 and is sucessfully trading 12 months of the year.
The world's most famous naturalist, SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH, chose Mungumby Lodge as a base to film his highly successful 2010 documentary 'FIRST LIFE' for the BBC.
An information memorandum can be obtained by contacting exclusive agent,
Tony McGrath on 0418 772 277 or email@example.com
- Magnificent opportunity to own a well positioned tourism business
- Unique eco-tourism venture in a stunning North Queensland location
- A well marketed business with strong ongoing agent relationships
- Two previous owners in 28 years with a positive reputation and bookings
- Short sealed drive north to Cooktown. Between the Daintree & the Reef!
- Mungumby includes owner accommodation, restaurant and bar
- Bungalows - 10 well appointed separate bungalows with en-suites
- Customers love this property - private inspection by appointment
Tony McGrath 0418 772 277
The Pink Company
1/32 Macrossan St, Port Douglas, QLD, 4877
T: 07 4099 5550 | F: 07 4099 5559